Could it get any hotter outside? I don’t know about you but here in Tampa, it’s soooo hot! There was actually a heat advisory yesterday. I think we have a very hot summer ahead of us. I found some meals that I tend to enjoy on some hot summer days and have listed them below for our Meal Plan next week. Enjoy!
- Sunday- Crispy Potatoes & Sausage
- Monday- Easy Chicken Fajitas
- Tuesday- Shrimp Scampi
- In a small pot, melt a half stick of butter. When the butter is melted add 1 chicken bouillon cube to melted butter and stir until combined.
- Add a cup of jasmine rice, stir and quickly add 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil. Once boiling, bring down to a simmer.
- Place a tight-fitting lid on the pot. Simmer for about 15 mins. Then fluff.
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add 4 cloves of chopped garlic, 1 pint of quartered tomatoes, 1/2 cup of white wine, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Add the shrimp when the tomatoes soften.
- Simmer, turning shrimp until opaque throughout.
- Serve over rice
- Thursday- Must-GO
- Friday- Pizza!
Download your FREE Grocery list HERE!
I hope you enjoy these yummy meals! I know we will! Let me know in the comments if you liked or used any of them! Or if you have any fun adaptations to a meal! I’d love to hear!
Leave a Reply