You guys this recipe is sooo easy! I even made it with a toddler on the counter helping me stir and pour! Seriously! We had fun and it only took a couple of minutes to put together these yummy Pumpkin Spice Cookie Bars!
The crazy thing is you probably have all these ingredients already on hand. That’s how I ended up making them. I wanted to make something yummy and sweet for the fall but I didn’t have a can of pumpkin. So I made these instead!
Not only is this recipe super simple and easy but it’s delicious! I could eat these Pumpkin Spice Cookie Bars any day!
If you’re looking to take something a friend’s house for a fun fall get together or a fun snack for your family these bars are the way to go!
You could even add some yummy pumpkin ice cream on top or vanilla for that matter!
I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
Pumpkin Spice Cookie Bars
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1 t. pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup of butterscotch chips
- In a bowl, combine eggs and oil.
- Stir in dry cake mix and pumpkin pie spice until well blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
- Spread into a greased 13"x9" baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Cool completely, cut into squares and enjoy!