Are you looking for a fun way to spruce up your little one’s sensory skills while having fun this St. Patrick’s Day?! I have the perfect way to do so with glittery fun St. Patrick’s Day Playdough!
Who doesn’t love playdough?! I know I love it and so does Caroline! And to me, it’s one of the best ways to get those sensory skills going!
So this week Caroline and I made some fun St. Patrick’s Day Playdough! It was super simple, Caroline even helped make it!
Below is the recipe and linked are some fun ways you and your little one can play with this playdough!
St. Patrick’s Day Playdough
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup salt
- green or gold glitter
- green food coloring
- Add all the ingredients into a stovetop pot.
- Turn the heat to medium-high and begin to stir.
- Stir the ingredients together until they begin to thicken.
- Let it sit for 10 seconds, then stir for 10 seconds, continue this until you feel the ingredients have thickened together forming playdough.
- Take off the burner and let it cool.
- Once it’s mostly cool, place it in a plastic bag. Make sure the dough is not sitting out in the air without being covered, it will get crusty if not in a bag or container.
And there you go! Now you and your little one have your very own St. Patrick’s Day Playdough!
Caroline will be using her playdough with a playdough tray this week! Come check it out!