This is one of the easiest crockpot meals EVER!
I don’t know about you but when I know that dinner is pretty much done being prepared by 10 am I am one happy lady!
I made this meal the other day and it was so good and so simple. It’s a must-have for the upcoming summer days. The yumminess of the pineapple, oranges, chicken, and soy sauce marinating together is delightful!
I also loved eating this with King’s Hawaiian Rolls. They made everything just that much better!
- Slow Cooker
- 3 lbs Chicken Breast
- 20 oz can pineapple chunks in syrup
- 11 oz mandarin oranges
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cups white or brown rice cooked
- 1 package Hawaiian Bread rolls
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine the rest of the ingridents in a seperate bowl.
- Pour the mixed ingredients over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or high for 4 to 6 hours.
Leave a Reply