This meal is one of my family’s favorites. I’ve been eating since what feels like forever. And now that I’m older I make it for my family too and let me tell you it’s the easiest soup you’ll ever make! It the best part is it can be done in an hour!
Simple Dinner: Spanish Bean Soup
- 2-3 15 oz. can of garbonzo beans
- 12-16 oz. smoked sausage
- 3-4 potatoes
- 1 28 oz. Vigo Flavoring packet
- Peel and cut the potatoes into bite size pieces.
- Cut sausage into bite size pieces.
- Place potatoes, sausage, garbonzo beans(whole can do not rinse or drain), and Vigo packet.
- Cover with water and bring to a boil then simmer.
- Cook until potatoes are cooked through.
I hope you enjoy this super easy delicious soup and make sure you grab a good loaf of Cuban bread to go with it!
Sign up for my emails to receive a weekly update on all things I’m blogging about!