It’s that time of year when people begin to host lots of parties or attend fun festive parties and I have just the appetizer for you to bring to the next party!
Tomato, Basil, Mozzarella skewers with a drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar.
Only 4 ingredients and so easy to make! And I think everyone will like it!
Also, a plus it has Christmas colors all throughout!
Simple Appetizer: Tomato, Basil, Mozzarella skewers
- 2 pints of Cherry Tomatoes
- 16 oz. Fresh Mozzarella Cheese Log
- 1 oz. of Fresh Basil Leaves
- Balsamic Glaze for drizzling
- Rinse and dry tomatoes and basil leaves.
- Cut mozzarella cheese into small bites.
- Grab skewers and ad a tomato, folded basil leaf, and mozzarella cube.
- Display on plate and drizzle balsamic glaze on top.