Here is a very simple easy and fun craft that will entertain your little one for days to come! It’s a Rainbow Colored Windsock! It’s pretty and super easy! Come check it out!
Caroline and I have been having fun this week doing lots of rainbow activities and the other day we made a fun Windsock!
It was seriously so easy and she has just loved playing with it outside.
How to make a Rainbow Colored Windsock
First grab your materials listed below.
- Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple party streamers (I bought mine at Walmart for $0.97 each).
- A white piece of paper(if you can use cardstock)
- twine or a thicker strong string
Making your Rainbow Colored Windsock
- Cut the streamers to be the same length. You only need one strip of each color.
- Make a cylinder shape with your white paper and tape or glue it closed. I actually used a scrap piece of paper from my calendar.
- Now have your little one help you tape or glue each streamer to the bottom inside of the cylinder.
- Punch two holes or tape the twine to the top of the white cylinder and let your little one go outside and watch the streamers blow in the wind!
This Windsock is an easy way to review the colors of the rainbow and have fun outside with your little one!
I hope you enjoy yours as much as we have enjoyed ours!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you buy something through one of my links-you won’t pay a penny more-but I’ll make a small commission. Thanks for reading!