May is just around the corner!
And I have our meals planned and ready to go.
I love having our meals planned out in advance. It saves me so much time and energy throughout the month. If you look back at my March Menu you can see how I do my grocery shopping and while you’re at it get $10 off your Walmart Pick-up. And if you’re wondering what Must-Go is, I wrote a whole post explaining it. Go ahead and read it, I think it’ll help you save money, time, and food waste!
So here ya go! The menu and shopping lists!
- Place chicken in the slow cooker for 6-8 hours on low.
- Shred the cooked chicken.
- Mix chicken, green chilies, cream cheese, Mexican cheese, chopped onion.
- Fold mix into flour tortillas.
- Roll tortillas in a 9 x 13 dish close together.
- Pour enchilada sauce on top and sprinkle more Mexican cheese on top.
- Cover with foil at 350º for 45 mins and take the foil off for the last 10 mins.
- Cook Fiesta Rice according to directions and have as a side dish.
- Shrimp Scampi
- In a small pot, melt a half stick of butter. When the butter is melted add 1 chicken bouillon cube to melted butter and stir until combined.
- Add a cup of jasmine rice, stir and quickly add 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil. Once boiling, bring down to a simmer.
- Place a tight fitting lid on pot. Simmer for about 15 mins. Then fluff.
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add 4 cloves of chopped garlic, 1 pint of quartered tomatoes, 1/2 cup of white wine, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Add the shrimp when the tomatoes soften.
- Simmer, turning shrimp until opaque througout.
- Serve over rice.
- Salmon w/ Fries and Broccoli
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line baking sheet with foil. Spray with olive oil.
- Place Salmon fillets on sheet.
- Sprinkle desired amount of salt, pepper, garlic powder, and thyme on fillets.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until Salmon is cooked.
- Cook Fries and Broccoli as stated on the package.
- Chicken Spaghetti
- Pulled Pork
- Fish Tacos
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Chicken Chili
- Italian Sausage with Peppers & Onions
- Cook Italian Sausage on stove or grill.
- Slice green peppers and onions. Saute on the stove with EVOO and garlic.
- Heat a can of tomato sauce.
- Place sausage on a hoagie roll with peppers, onion, tomato sauce, and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
I hope you enjoy all or some of these meals! I know we will!