It’s my birthday!
I can’t believe I’m turning 32! Do you ever think about the age you’re turning and think gosh I used to think that was so old or that that age looked different?
I am always caught in thinking things like that. I thought back when I turned 17 that is was one of the coolest ages I could be. I think it was because I always felt like one of my super cool older cousins was 17 and I wanted to be just like them.
And now here I am turning 32! Wow! I’m so thankful for each year lived and so thankful that I’m a mom and wife.
I thought I’d do quick and fun 32 things about me today! Are you ready? I hope I can write that many things lol!
- I love chocolate
- Not just chocolate but I love Nutella
- I’m Catholic and so is John
- John and I met at 18 I had literally just turned 18
- We started dating at age 20
- We met because of our faith
- I used to think I was going to be a nun before dating him
- I love sleep. I get up early every day, it’s a struggle bc I love sleep
- I always thought I’d have a big family
- Never did I think I would suffer through infertility
- I’m ok with having a smaller family
- I’m the oldest of four siblings
- I’ve been a Floridian my whole life
- I’ve lived in 4 cities in Florida
- I was Prom Queen lol I super rarely say that but I thought it’s a fun random fact lol
- I want an Apple Watch
- I love JCrew and Hobby Lobby equally
- Coffee is always a must
- I dream of having my own journaling company
- I’m obsessed with different types of pens
- I run 2 miles almost every day
- Chick-Fil-A please! #1 with a large Diet Coke
- I love the color blue but have fallen in love with soft pinks
- I talk to my mom and sister on a daily basis
- I love some bubbly water
- I hate feeling behind on things
- Reading is a new favorite hobby of mine
- Caroline’s head was in the 98% when I gave birth. Ouch is right.
- We struggled to get pregnant and stay pregnant for almost 8 years
- I love traveling
- I love going to Disney or any amusement park
- I’m obsessed with roller coasters!
Ok, so if you read all of those you are a true blog follower of mine! lol! And if you didn’t I totally understand I might have skimmed it myself! lol!
I hope you have the best day! I think we are going to do #22 and help myself with #21 by looking for new running shoes today! YAY!