It’s Friday already! Where did this month go?! I can’t believe we’re jumping into March already! Some things I’m excited about for the Month of March…
- All things St. Patrick’s Day
- Going to the beach
- New blog posts! Hopefully, I will be doing 5 days a week…let’s see if I can make this goal!
Ok so for Friday Favorites!
Caroline and I went to the Zoo yesterday and had so much fun! I love going places with sweet little Caroline but the Zoo is one of our favorites. We’re so lucky to live so close to a great Zoo. Speaking of Zoo’s I need to start watching Secrets of the Zoo because this season is all about ZooTampa at Lowry Park and that’s our Zoo!
I’m loving this nail polish! Such a pretty color am I right? Essie gel nail polish is my go-to lately!
My new planner! I love it so much! It’s so pretty and so easy to use! I just LOVE it!
We have been loving American Idol! I’m so excited it’s back already!! YAY!
And the Bachelor we’re hooked of course! So many emotions so many opinions of how we think this season is going… gosh! If you’re not a Bachelor fan skip to #5 because I’m about to go through a little list of what I think lol!
- Madison we love you! I really hope she sticks to her promise. I think she will. She is a strong woman and when you have a core belief like her nothing will shake that, I know from experience.
- Victoria, what are you still doing on this show?! Come on Peter, get a move on.
- Peter, please stop saying you like the crazy….I promise you, you won’t like it when it is your everyday life!
- And Hannah Ann, you are so sweet but I just don’t see it.
- We want Hannah Brown back over all! Peter go get her!
- Who do you think his mom is talking about??? Madison, Hannah Brown(that is who I hope).
- If Hannah is no longer in the picture….ABC please put her back on as the Bachelor we need her in our life!
Ok, so that wraps up just a small portion of what John and I have discussed and what I discussed with the people I sat by on the tram ride at the zoo. lol!
My new sunglasses! Sojo sunglass company has sent me several different sunglasses to try out and I love these! They are seriously so lightweight and polarized and get this only $19!!!! If you’re looking for a cheap but great pair of sunglasses for your upcoming Spring Break trip you need to grab these! They are great! And if you lose them you can buy another pair easily!
This post contains affiliate links. When you shop through my links, it helps support my business (at no additional cost to you) so thank you!