This was probably one of the easiest crafts I’ve done with Caroline and it’s just perfect for Mother’s Day!
A friend of mine on Instagram did something similar and I made one of our own!
All you need is:
green construction paper
tape or glue
- Paint your kiddo’s hand and make a handprint. I made a bunch of handprints so they could all dry at the same time
- When the handprints are dry cut them out.
- Cut out leaves and cut your straws in half.
- Tape the leaves then adhere to the straw.
- Finally tape or glue the handprint to the straw! There ya go!
- So cute and oh so easy!
Any one who receives one of these cuties will just love it!
WELCOME TO THE WEDNESDAY LINK PARTY! MEET YOUR HOSTS:
Jaclyn from Coffee, Pancakes, and Dreams
Brittany from Dreams and Coffee
Mary Leigh from Live Well Play Together
Tiffany from Lake Life State of Mind
Lindsay from Lindsay’s Sweet World
Keri from Cultivate an Intentional Life
Holley from Bee Simply Organized