Hi my friends! I took a little time off from blogging last week and the week before but now I’m back! And I’m so excited! I wanted to share with you today a fun easy gift you can give to any woman in your life and I think They’d love it!
A couple of years ago I painted a bunch of Mason Jars with chalk paint for Caroline’s 1st Birthday party. I loved them so much I decided to decorate with them. But I realized I have so many of them now that I use them for an easy gift.
And today is my Grandma’s birthday so I decided to grab her some pretty flowers from the store and put them in one of the mason jars I made.
I added a little handprint of Caroline’s for the card and boom a fun easy gift to give to my sweet Grandma and Caroline’s Gigi!
The mason jars were so easy to make! The directions are below! Check them out!
Chalk Painted Mason Jar
- Mason jar any size
- Chalk paint
- spray paint-white ultra-flat primer
- spray paint- UV-resistant clear acrylic coating
- sponge brush
- Clean the mason jars and dry them thoroughly.
- Spray the jar with the primer and let it dry.
- Paint the jars with chalk paint and let them dry.
- When the jars are dry begin to sand them is places to make the jar look rustic.
- Spray the jars with the UV-resistant spray. Let it dry and boom you have a fun vintage vase ready to give as a sweet gift or a fun decoration!
I hope you enjoy!