These Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls are just so fun and cute! Every age will love them. They’re super easy to make and just as delicious! Come check them out!
This year Easter is so different. We’re staying home for so many obvious reasons and these yummy little cinnamon rolls will add just an extra touch of fun!
It’s the small things that make life just a little more fun and these will be just that for you and your family! I hope you enjoy!
They’re so easy to make and delicious too!
So here we go! Are you ready to be creative with your regular cinnamon rolls? I am!
First, preheat your oven to whatever your cinnamon roll can says to. Mine says to preheat to 350°.
Then grab a baking sheet and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
Now open up your can of cinnamon rolls and let’s get started.
Unroll part of the cinnamon roll and cut it from the whole cinnamon roll.
Cut the stripe you took off in half and make some cute little bunny ears!
Make sure you squeeze the dough of the bunny ears to the rest of the cinnamon roll so the ears stick. 🙂
Now, bake your cinnamon rolls for 15 mins or as the instructions say and frost when ready! My instructions stated to bake for 25-29 mins but I felt like the cinnamon rolls were done at 15 min. 🙂
That’s it! What a fun way to make yummy cinnamon rolls!
I hope you and your family have a great Easter celebrating in the most beautiful ways you can! It’s the little things that make life just a little more fun and these will be just that for you and your family! Enjoy!
I saved the rest of the rolls because we didn’t eat all of them. I’m planning to reheat them in the oven and enjoy! 🙂
Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 can cinnamon rolls
- Preheat oven to 350° or whatever your cinnamon roll can states.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place one cinnamon roll on a cutting board. Unroll part of the roll.
- Cut off the rolled piece and cut that piece in half.
- Place the roll on the baking sheet.
- Assemble pieces that were cut in half onto the roll as if they were bunny ears.
- Repeat for each roll.
- Bake for 15 mins or until cooked.
- Frost after 5 mins of rest. And add sprinkles if desired!