ºIt’s Halloween! And I hope you’re having fun tonight!
I have a quick easy dinner you can make for your family any night of the week that is sure to delight! My sweet little picky toddler even loves it!
It’s very simple and easy to make. And my trick to this whole recipe is I keep all the ingredients on hand.
When I make my big Costco trip each month I purchase a bag of frozen Salmon that way I always have Salmon ready to go. It’s just too expensive to buy it fresh.
Ok so for the recipe! Here we go!
My go-to Salmon Dish
- Fillet of Salmon for each person
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp per salmon
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp thyme
- Line baking pan with foil and spray with EVOO or Pam.
- Mix garlic powder, salt, pepper, and thyme together in a bowl.
- Rinse Salmon filets.
- Place filets on baking dish and pour about a tsp. of EVOO on top of each filet.
- Sprinkle spice mixture on top of each salmon.
- Place in oven for 20-30 minutes till completely cooked through at 400º.
I hope you enjoy this! It truly is soo easy and delicious!
Leave a Reply