I had so much writing last week’s meal Chicken Casserole that I thought I’d share with you another favorite super simple easy dish!
This is one of my favorite dishes to eat, serve, and cook. If I see small petite potatoes for sale I grab them because I know I can so easily whip up this tasty meal. And the other ingredients, I always keep on hand!
Are you ready for the easiest yummiest dinner ever?! I hope you are!
Dinner Tonight: Chicken, Potatoes, and Green Beans
- 1-2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1-2 cans of french style green beans drained
- 1 bag of petite potatoes
- 1 packet of Italian Dressing Mix
- 1 stick of butter melted
- 1 tsp. Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- Spray 9 " x 13" baking dish.
- Cut petite potatoes into halves or fourths.
- Place chicken in the middle of the baking dish in a line.
- Pour green beans down one side of the dish in a line.
- Place cut potatoes down the other side of the dish in a line.
- Mix Lawry's Seasoned Salt and butter together.
- Drizzle butter mixture over everything.
- Sprinkle Italian Dressing Mix.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350º for one hour, removing foil for the last 15 minutes.