You guys I’m sooooo excited to share this recipe with you!
Like sooo excited!
I’ve been making banana bread for years now and with this past quarantine stuff, I had a whole (and still have) 25lbs. of flour from Costco. The reason I bought it was because at the beginning of quarantine there was no flour to be found at all so I decided to buy the only flour I could find even if it was 25 lbs. of it.
Needless to say, I had a LOT of flour like a lot and I needed to use it so I’ve continued to make banana bread for the past 3 months every week consistently.
I’ve made so many different recipes and tried different ways from Pinterest to good old cookbooks and I think I’ve perfected my recipe.
And let me tell you it’s delicious! I can’t wait for you to try it out!!! This is the easiest recipe I found, I added different ingredients and made it my own so here you go! I hope you enjoy!
- 3 bananas
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts
- 1 ½ cups flour
- Preheat the oven to 350° and spray a bread pan with non-stick spray.
- Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl and melt the butter.
- Add the egg and melted butter to the mashed bananas.
- Mix thoroughly then add vanll, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin spice, and sugar.
- Once everything is mixed evenly begin to mix the flour in a ½ cup at a time.
- Add chocolate chips, nuts, and butterscotch chips. Leave a small amount of chocolate chips and nuts aside to sprinkle on top of bread.
- Pour batter into the bread pan. Sprinkle the extra chocolate chips and nuts on top pop in the oven for 45 minutes!