Happy Tuesday! Today I’m coming at you with an oldie but a goodie! My banana bread! Caroline and I used to make this banana bread once a week during the pandemic and gosh it’s so good! We have recently been making it this summer and every time we seem to not get enough of it! I have to say it’s delicious!
So today I thought I would share the recipe with you again as I actually receive messages asking for the recipe on my Instagram from friends who followed back when we were making it all the time
This recipe is super easy and so yummy! You can add or take away the spices if you choose. You can do the same with the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and nuts. But if you put it all together, I think you’ll love it!
I hope you enjoy! And if you make it make and share it on social make sure you tag me!
- 3 bananas
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts
- 1 ½ cups flour
- Preheat the oven to 350° and spray a bread pan with non-stick spray.
- Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl and melt the butter.
- Add the egg and melted butter to the mashed bananas.
- Mix thoroughly then add vanilla, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin spice, and sugar.
- Once everything is mixed evenly begin to mix the flour in a ½ cup at a time.
- Add chocolate chips, nuts, and butterscotch chips. Leave a small amount of chocolate chips and nuts aside to sprinkle on top of the bread.
- Pour batter into the bread pan. Sprinkle the extra chocolate chips and nuts on top and pop in the oven for 40-45 minutes!
I'm Holley, I am a wife and mom who loves making each day enjoyable for my family! I'm so glad you are here! I hope you find ways to make your life simple, fun and organized! Enjoy!!!