Hi! I’m Holley! I am a stay-at-home mama to Caroline and a wife to John of 9 years!
Simply Holley Marie was created to inspire others to live a more simple, organized, and fun life. I love organizing everything! It is something I do for fun. Now, I definitely don’t have the perfectly organized house or the perfectly perfected routines, but I do have a knack for creating ways to make life a little simpler with some routines and motivation.
I want to help you find an organized life that is simple for you and your family. I want to help you free your mind of the running list of things to do and open up space for intentional living and memories to be made. I want to give you the freedom to create and design a life that you love. And in all of this, I want you to be able to look back and see a life well lived with intention, joy, and gratitude!
Some little facts about me…
- Being a wife and mom are definitely my two favorite things in the world!
- Bringing order and peace to our lives is something I cherish.
- Eating a banana with Nutella and drinking bubbly water is something I do almost every day.
- Keeping simple routines is always a goal of mine.
- Coming home to a place of comfort and love is perfection.
- Calling my mom and sister is a daily routine.
- Exercising is important; at-home workouts are the best.
- Praying happens first.
- Getting out of student loan debt is our biggest goal right now.
- Being a little bossy is a character trait of mine.
- Celebrating even the smallest holiday makes an ordinary day a memorable day for me and my family
- Spending time with friends is a beautiful gift
- Traveling everywhere is a goal of ours
- Holding everyday life memories close to my heart is a precious gift to me.
Our Simplified Story
John and I met in college and have lived all over the state of Florida. Four years ago, we made our way back to the beautiful Tampa Bay area. Our sweet little family was just the two of us for a while. We had a long journey to conceiving our daughter Caroline. Through God’s grace, He blessed us with her.
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope this blog can help you to feel at peace with wherever you are in life and give you the encouragement and motivation to take one little step to a more simplified, organized, and fun life!
So grab a cup of coffee (or the Nutella jar and bubbly water, my weakness) and stay for a while.
Leave me a comment or write an email!
I would love to hear from you!